Fat Randi’s Bar and Grill
Established in 2005, Fat Randi’s Bar & Grill, a casual hometown bar and grill with an award winning Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwich ranked as one of the state’s top five Best Breaded Pork Tenderloins by the Iowa Pork Producers Association. If you are looking to try out great food and welcoming atmosphere, stop in and see us!
- We offer great food and killer drink prices.
- $2.00 cans of domestic beers all day everyday except Tuesday which is Token Tuesday – Buy one drink and regular price and receive a token for your next one FREE.
- Monday – Classic Beer Night. $1.00 cans of Classic Beers
- Wednesday is Steak Night and Whiskey Wednesday – $1.00 off Whiskey Drinks from 7pm – 10pm.
- Thursday is Guest Bartender Night. Bartend for an hour then drink FREE for an hour. It’s a blast.
- Finally Friday – Drink Big or Go Home – you’ll drink big with our awesome Friday night drink specials.
- Super Saturday’s – numerous drink specials for the day.
- Breakfast is served on Sunday’s only.
- Try our Hangover Burger. It’s sure to ease the pain from your Saturday night fun.
- Pool Tournament every Sunday.
Meet the Business Owner – Randi Van Rees
Just a girl raised in Johnston Iowa with a lot of drive and motivation. Being tired of corporate America and needing change, Randi V. established Fat Randi’s. Not sure what to name the business we used my (at the time) husband’s nickname (Fat) and my first name (Randi). Oh and he isn’t fat (over weight). With her Dutch decent for cleanliness, Randi keeps the bar well maintained, clean and organized.